M.Sc.Geow. Annika Brüske
"Uranium and Vanadium isotope variations in Archean sediments: Evidence for metal mobilization and enzymatic reduction in an overall anoxic world?"
- 09/2015: PhD student in the group of geochemistry, institute of mineralogy, Leibniz Universität Hannover
- 07/2015 - 04/2013: Master of Science in geosciences with focus on geochemistry at the institute of mineralogy of the Leibniz Universität Hannover, title of master thesis: "Vanadium Isotopes, a Potential New Proxy for Paleo-Oceanography"
- 04/2013 - 10/2009: Bachelor of Science in chemistry at the Leibniz Universität Hannover, title of bachelor thesis: "Quantifizierung ozeanischer Anoxia an der Perm-Trias Grenze anhand von Uran Isotopen in Schwarzschiefern" work experience
- 09/2015: PhD student at the institute of mineralogy of the Leibniz Universität Hannover
- 11/2012 - 08/2015: Student / scientific assistant at the institute of mineralogy of the Leibniz Universität Hannover, geochemistry group
- Mechanisms of low-temperature stable isotope fractionation of redox-sensitive metals (V, U)
- Metal stable isotope variations in archaen sediments and their implications for Early Earth evolution
- V, U and Mo isotope signatures of sinks and sources in its global environmental cycle