M.Sc.Geow. Ute Dietrich (geb. Bauer)
"Topological Engineering of Ultra-Strong Glasses - The effect of volatiles and pressure on glass structure and properties"
- 2010: Bachelor of Science, Leibniz Universität Hannover
Bachelor thesis: "Solubility of H2O and CO2 in pegmatitic melts"
- 2012: Master of Science, Leibniz Universität Hannover
Master thesis: "Lithium diffusion in silicate glasses"
- Since 2012: PhD student at Leibniz Universität Hannover (LUH)
- 2012: Scientific assistent at the Institute of Mineralogy, dept. Petrology (LUH)
- 2008-2012: Student research assistant; Institute of Mineralogy, dept. Petrology (LUH)
- 2008: Student research assistant; Institute of Mineralogy, dept. Geochemistry (LUH)
- 2008: Internship at GEO-data mbH Hannover-Garbsen in the field of "Surface Logging Service Onshore/Offshore" and "Geology, Hydrogeology and Environmental analysis"
- Experimental mineralogy and geochemistry
- Lithium mobility in silicate glasses (MoLiFe). Main methods applied include UV-femtosecond laser ablation, impedance spectroscopy
- Mechanical properties of disordered solids. Synthesis of volatile-bearing glasses using Internally Heated Pressure Vessel (IHPV)
- Glass Chemistry Short Course
- Geochemische Analysemethoden (Internship)
- Transport processes (Internship)