M.Sc.Geow. Stefan Linsler
"Forearc basalt and boninite lineage: origin and evolution of magmas in the course of subduction initiation, Izu-Bonin-Mariana arc"
2015: MSc. Earth science with focus on mineralogy/geochemistry, Leibniz University of Hannover
- Master thesis: "Trace element partitioning between silicate and metal melts at reducing conditions: Implications for the formation of Mercury's core"
2012: BSc. Earth science, Leibniz University of Hannover
- Bachelor thesis: "Synthese und Charakterisierung des Systems Bi2(AlxFe1-x)4O9 (Mullit-Typ) und Bestimmung der Absorption mittels UV-VIS Spektroskopie"
Since 02/2016: PhD student at the department of mineralogy, Leibniz University of Hannover
10/2012 - 01/2016: Student assistant in the group of petrology
05/2011 - 07/2012: Student assistant in the group of crystallography
- Magma origin and evolution
- Experimental petrology
- P-T-fO2-aH2O conditions on phase equilibria in natural and synthetic systems
- Lab course to Optical microscopy
- Assistance of bachelor thesis